My technological wishlist
Following items are the part of my (sometimes expensive) wish-I-could-afford wishlist.
- Z-Wave New home automation system (had X10, worked “most of the time”, now aiming for new)
- I had several years ago X10 system, which was I controlled with phone and over internet. I was pioneer doing online configuration and control to X10 network “before it was cool” and controlled my apartment with SMS, Email and with the browser. Now I want get back to the basics with the nextgen tech
- GoPro 4 (or newer)
- This would be a good replacement for my broken GoPro 3
- 360 degrees HD video camera
- I’m a video camera fanatic. No need to say more.
Sony HXR NX professional video camera*
- I have loved video cameras since early age of 5. Few years back I finally, with hard work and blood, I got my own NXCam. Love sony.
- VR / video glasses have been on my wishlist since 80s when I saw them in a movie. Some day..
- Oculus Rift (or other PRO VR)
- Gear VR is cool. And made me want the next step. Oculus Rift please.
Professional Quadcopter* + GoPro gimbal I’m a RC fanatic. I am a video fanatic. I am a scenery fanatic. Need to say more?
GoPro 3 Black edition
- Best sport/action camera ever was or been, but sadly, LCD broke
RGB LED Strip
- Still, only remote controlled but cool cheap china product
Laser CNC engraver/ cutter*
- Thank you Ebay. 40W Laser cutter, china version, updated by me
Thermal Imaging Camera
- Even since predator, I have loved thermal imaging
- CNC metal milling machine
Wood CNC / Laser machine
- Wood lathe
- Unity PRO
- Free version has it’s limits
- This was on my wish list over few decades, to be exact, with title professional audio recording tool
* star-marked items had or have been over a decade on my wishlife. Some even several decades.